Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wednesday, December 7, 2011


Wednesday, December 7, 2011


Good Morning

Woke up this morning with many thoughts as I move forward in this new position. I made my coffee, prepared a cup, and opened my emails and addressed the business there. Finally before getting prepared to leave the house for appointments outside I decided to check here to see what's going on with my friends. So as I scrolled along, I came across this video on Denise's page... (thanks). This being one of my most favorite songs I stopped to listen. What inspiration this has brought to me this morning, because bottom line, we all have to continue to "go on", and some days we don't feel like going on, we feel like sitting down and "being done". I just want to say to each of you that we all need to FEEL LIKE GOING ON because there is a greater prize at the end of the race. I will brush off the cares of the world this morning and keep it moving because with God's help I FEEL LIKE GOING ON every day. These are my words of encouragement to someone today. Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment