Sunday, December 11, 2011
Woke up this morning and gave praise to
Him for allowing me to see another day. Turned on the "telly"
and watched Joel Osteen. His message was about appreciation to people
who have given you a hand along the way in some form or other no
matter how insignificant they may seem to us. We have all stood on
someone else's shoulders to get where we are today. Sometime during
this next week, I plan to... give tribute to those person. I them
prepared myself for church along with my daughter. We had a
wonderful service. Rev Miller took his sermon from 1Samual 17:8-11,
"Having a Failure of Nerve". Just like the Israelites were
dismayed and terrified of the Philistines after God had allowed them
to win war after war, we sometimes have things that we are afraid of
over and over! What is your enemy? We need to face them and be not
afraid because God has our back; He is greater than anything that can
come against us. So after a wonderful service I came home and started
a big pot of Turkey soup, old fashion soup! I am going to sit back
and relax and enjoy it to the max! I refuse to give in to the
"giants" that come my way...look out I've got my slingshot
loaded!
No comments:
Post a Comment