Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Good Morning !
I got up this morning seeking my new direction and as habit would have it, I turned on "the news", however, my TV was still stuck on the Hallmark Channel, lol. Anyway the featured movie was "The Note" which I have seen before, but it hooked me immediately. It's about a person on a plane only having 3 minutes to write a final note to a loved one. A reporter finds it and seeks to find this person to return the note to it's rightful owner. It once again gave me such a warm feeling about the love we have for our families and friends. I am going to video tape and write a note very soon to my FB Family so that I can express verbally how I feel about my life and where it's going right. We need a little more love and personal touches in the world today. I'm gonna do my share to help this cause. Have a great day everyone.
I got up this morning seeking my new direction and as habit would have it, I turned on "the news", however, my TV was still stuck on the Hallmark Channel, lol. Anyway the featured movie was "The Note" which I have seen before, but it hooked me immediately. It's about a person on a plane only having 3 minutes to write a final note to a loved one. A reporter finds it and seeks to find this person to return the note to it's rightful owner. It once again gave me such a warm feeling about the love we have for our families and friends. I am going to video tape and write a note very soon to my FB Family so that I can express verbally how I feel about my life and where it's going right. We need a little more love and personal touches in the world today. I'm gonna do my share to help this cause. Have a great day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment